Content - Site Manager
- You will be part of our creative and energetic team to help the Project Manager manage all aspects of construction activities and operations on a daily basis. If you are someone who likes challenges, works as a team, enthusiastic for field jobs, and has a passion for renewable energy, then this job is for you
- Monitor and ensure the implementation of work at the location in accordance with the master schedule.
- Ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with the Client Requirements in accordance with the Work Instruction document
Lead daily Toolbox meeting with a technician
- Ensure workers use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and comply with Work Safety regulations with a Zero Accident target
- Take care of working permits for workers and delivery of goods and ensure that incoming materials are in accordance with the Packing List
- Make periodic reports in accordance with the schedule
- Male, with max 25 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Power/Engineering Phsyc/Mechanical Engineering prefered from ITB, UI, ITS, STT Telkom.
- Fresh Graduade welcome to apply
- Good communication skills, Fluent English writing/speaking will be advantages.
- Good knowledge of building methods, reporting, and regulation
- Leadership, teamwork, and decision-making ability strive for excellence, hard work, and proactive
- Able to use basic computer software (Ms. Office)
- Applicant must be willing to work in Head office (Bandung).
Submit before Feb 18, 2022 with subject SM_(Applicant Name)